Normally run in groups of about 6 to 10 people, each Start session involves video clips, exercises, group discussion and time for reflection.
Each session lasts about an hour and is free to attend.
Click the picture above to find out more
Wednesday 13th January 2022, 7.00pm
(except for 2nd February)
If you’re looking for answers then maybe it’s time to make a Start.
Start will help you discover more about God, Jesus and the journey of life.
- What’s life all about and where are we going?
- Does God exist and what is He like?
- Why is the world in such a mess?
- Who was Jesus, and is He relevant?
- What does Jesus’ death on the cross mean for me today?
- How far can I go forward with God in my life?